TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In these Terms & Conditions (otherwise referred to as the “Conditions”):
• “Event” means the event for which you have purchased a ticket.
• “The Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Eskimo11 Limited and any associated promoter(s) of the Event.
• “You” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
2. Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below.
3. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances takes place as advertised, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
4. Tickets are personal, revocable licenses and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets, please keep your ticket safe.
7. Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
8. A ticket will be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced in any way.
9. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
10. Tickets can be either printed or presented on a mobile phone made available for scanning at the event gates using the Ticket Providers App.
11. No ticket refunds will be made under any circumstances if the event is cancelled for any reason including ‘force majeure’ (‘force majeure’ meaning any cause beyond our reasonable control including, but without limitation, acts of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, adhering to regulations or advice from national or local governments or police or similar, third party injunctions, national defence requirements etc.).
12. The Promoter, will not be liable to you for failure to perform any of our obligations to the extent that the failure is caused by ‘force majeure’.
13. In the case of cancellation, personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence, accommodation etc. relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure.
14. The Promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
15. The Event is strictly 18+ and operates the ‘Challenge 25’. All persons wishing to attend the event need to be 18 years of age or over on the day of the event.
16. All persons attempting to enter the site must be able to prove their age using approved ID, and this includes those people who view themselves as clearly looking 18 years or over. Please bring your approved ID with you regardless of your age as anyone who cannot prove their age by producing valid, in-date and approved ID if asked to do so will not be permitted entry into the event.
17. Approved ID for the Event are a valid and in-date:
• UK Photo Card Driving License.
• Passport with Hologram (photocopies and out-of-date passports are not permitted).
• Military ID where the Date of Birth is Present.
Please note it is a criminal offence to use false or borrowed ID to gain entry to licensed premises or to buy alcohol.
18. Any persons deemed to be ‘in drink’ or under the influence of drugs will not be permitted entry into the event.
19. Strictly no alcohol, illegal substances, ‘legal’ highs, glass items (except small perfume bottles), candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, laser equipment/pens, BBQs, megaphones, sound making equipment, nitrous oxide, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, banners or flags are allowed at the Event.
20. No food can be brought into the event except for those with special, medical, dietary needs, as there will be food available to purchase. Those with special dietary needs should contact the event organisers in advance if they have special requirements and wish to bring food into the event.
21. Bags are subject to search and any bag that is refused entry to the event remains the responsibility of the owner, there are nodeposit facilities at the event and any bag found will be disposed of.
22. Illegal substances, drugs and/or legal highs and herbal highs will not be tolerated. Bag searches will be in operation and if you are found to be in possession or using any such substances you will be evicted from the event site and/or be handed over to the police.
23. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (i) any of the banned items listed above and (ii) any other items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
24. Entry with any bag is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry and also to evict anyone who they feel are behaving inappropriately at the Event. Which actions constitute ‘inappropriate behaviour’ is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Customers are to cooperate with and obey any instructions or directions given by the Event stewards, security or management.
26. We operate a no re-entry policy, i.e. once you have entered the event site you cannot leave and then re-enter.
27. Personal search may be a condition of entry and may be present at the Event. Please arrive early as searching upon entry to keep customers as safe as possible can take time, but is a necessary procedure.
28. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of any disallowed items or items which the Promoter deems to be inappropriate or anyone who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event.
29. The Promoter does not permit customers to stand on the benches, chairs and tables for their own safety. Customers are reminded that they are not to act in a way that is abusive, offensive, obscene or derogatory in nature, or defamatory to any third party. Anyone found dancing on tables, benches, chairs, etc. or acting inappropriately may be asked to leave the event.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the Event site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff.
31. We encourage fancy dress and do not have a dress code, except football club shirts are not allowed to be worn at the event.
32. We operate a last entry policy, which is 2 hours prior to the ending of each session, i.e. Day sessions = 15:00hrs last entry, Evening sessions = 21:00hrs last entry.
33. Please note that by entering the Event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio-visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may also include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
34. Strictly no trading allowed on-site without the Promoter’s written consent.
35. All customers will be given a wristband for the event that will allow them into the area which matches their ticket i.e. VIP, Unreserved Seating or Standing.
36. Anyone found in an area that does not match their wristband or without a wristband will be asked to leave the event.
37. In no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
38. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions of the Event from time to time and will publish these as and when necessary.
39. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.